Windsor Meadows Apartment Homes phase two brings more affordable housing to town
James Redmond, My Windsor Now, Oct. 1st, 2016
- Rising costs of living in Windsor make it harder and harder for local workers and residents to afford to call the quickly growing town home.
Town of Windsor allocates $1.1 million to Loveland Housing Authority, Windsor Meadows Phase II
Allison Dyer Bluemel, My Windsor Now, September 19, 2015
- Thanks to Colorado’s Private Activity Bond program, the town of Windsor gave the Loveland Housing Authority $1.1 million for the construction of the Windsor Meadows Phase II Monday night.
Fort Collins to up affordable housing for flood victims
Sarah Jane Kyle, The Coloradoan, May 21, 2015
- Federal funding will support the construction of more than 300 new affordable rental units for flood survivors in Fort Collins, Loveland and Windsor.
Windsor, Loveland housing authorities work with solar for affordable housing
Allison Dyer Bluemel, WindsorNow!, February 7, 2015
- As phase one of development offered Windsor residents an affordable, energy-efficient option for living, Windsor and Loveland housing authorities staff have begun work to fund solar power for phase two of Windsor Meadows. >read more
Northern Colorado seniors waiting on affordable housing
Adrian D. Garcia, The Coloradoan, November 16, 2014
- Seniors looking for affordable housing in Northern Colorado can add their names to a growing waitlist. >read more
Windsor Meadows Apartment Homes resident: "This is such a godsend"
T.M. Fasano, WindsorNow!, June 28, 2014
- Mark Shockley help up his index finger and thumb about a half-inch apart and said he was that close to being homeless. >read more
Windsor Meadows brings "workforce housing" to town
Long-awaited affordable housing development takes a step toward construction
Eric Udell, Windsor Beacon, March 21, 2013
- The Windsor Housing Authority broke ground Monday afternoon on the town's first affordable housing development in the past 25 years. >read more
Windsor Housing Authority in the News